Tuesday 19 August 2014

DT Inspiration By Pratyusha :)

Heya!!!
This is Dr M V Pratyusha From Pratvam Progs.Though I am a bit late I wish everyone a happy 68th Independence day. This times challenge is 'Anything goes with Indian flag colors'.After a lot of thought and Inputs from mom I decided to do a quillography project.

Here I have used a 5x7inch board canvas , painted it in peacock blue.This is the very first time that I have used a handwritten font. I was a bit hesistant to do it all this while but my mom was like do it... And voila here is the result.

I chose to quill the word inspire as a part of my canvas series. As the challenge was to use the Indian flag colors, I used white strips to outline the word and later fill it with beehive technique. Used orange color for the outline of peacock which is our national bird, used green for the leaves wishing for a greener tomorrow. Used green and dark blue for the feathers of the peacock. I really loved the outcome.

Hope you are inspired by this project as you have time till 31st August to enter this challenge.

Lots of love
Pratyusha

1 comment: